As part of Fortnite Season 7, Week 6’s challenges you’re going to have to go on a bit of a hunt. While not exactly a treasure hunt, completing the challenge will earn you some Battle Stars, which level up your Battle Pass and unlock cosmetics, and those are technically treasures. The specific thing you’ll be hunting for are Chilly Gnomes.
You may remember a previous challenge where players were asked to seek out hungry gnomes, and this challenge plays out very similarly. The gnomes are, pretty much what you imagine, little garden gnomes. To help you hone in on their locations, listen for the sound of shivering, which serves as an audio tell to let you know you’re getting close.
Of course, if you want to speed the whole process up and get it done lickity-split, you can follow our guide below. We’ve scoured the island and put together a little list that’ll direct you to the exact locations of the Chilly Gnomes. You can also watch the video above to see us complete the challenge. Follow our lead and you’ll have those gnomes warmed up in no time.
Fornite Chilly Gnome Locations
- South west of Tilted Towers: Around grid reference C6 in the top left of the quadrant
- West of Lucky Landing: Around grid reference E10, above the cliff
- Lucky Landing: Around grid reference E10, above the “U” in “Lucky Landing”
- Snobby Shores: Next to the Viking Ship amongst the icy rocks around grid reference B6
- Polar Peak: Next to the campfire facing the tower around grid reference C8
- Tilted Towers: In front of the RV just to the south of the area around grid reference D6
- Shifty Shafts: Locate the giant tree nestled in the rocky outcropping and you’ll find the gnome nearby too
- Frosty Flights: To the south around grid reference B9. Find the crashed plane and drop through the hole nearby.
The rest of Week 6’s challenges are fairly simple and generally focused on doing damage to enemies, visiting specific locations, or searching ammo boxes. Read our full Fortnite Season 7, Week 6 challenge list for more on those.
Still need more Battle Stars? If you have challenges from previous weeks left to do, we’ve got a comprehensive Fortnite Season 7 challenge guide that’ll help you make light work of the hardest, most time consuming challenges of the season so far. That’ll net you a few extra Battle Stars.